- This event has passed.
The Impact of Service on Residents’ Well Being
March 1 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
SENIOR CARE LEADERSHIP SERIES: The Impact of Service on Residents’ Well-Being
Join us to learn why service is at the center of resident satisfaction, employee retention and receiving all A’s on your report cards.
• 0.5 Continuing Education Hours
• 30 Minutes
• Certificate Available Upon Completion
NOTE: All Scheduled Webinars and associated CE Hours are available for free at the time of the event.
On Demand Webinars are available for purchase on our On Demand page.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
• How service impacts the overall satisfaction residents/families have regarding a long-term care community’s quality of care.
• That in addition to appropriate medical interventions, what residents/families expect and how to exceed those expectations.
• How to provide resident-centric service even when staffing is low.
Long-term care communities are reluctant to embrace the concept of customer service. For many, it’s “too retail” or “transactional.” But if your residents a) pay for the services you provide, b) have choices as to where they can live and c)have rights, needs and expectations, what you have are customers – no matter what you might call them. Plus, with the onset of ‘report cards’ including living environment, resident satisfaction and other service-based concepts in their ratings, customer service can no longer be denied its place in long-term care communities’ success. In this session, Petra Marquart will share her insights on how long-term care communities can use their customer-focused/person-centric tools and behaviors to upgrade the quality of care through quality service to both residents and their families.